2 packs of saltine crakers finely crushed
corn oil or veggie oil
1 lb. of filets of your choice
1. Beat egg for about five minutes or until it looks like its ready for scrambled eggs.
2. Crush saltine crackers with a rolling pin so its like a super fine dust.
3. Pre-heat oil until it crackles when water is added about 4 minutes.
4. Dip filets in egg, be sure to let excess egg run off.
5. Then roll in saltines until both sides are completely covered.
6. Put in frying pan for about 2 or 3 minutes a side
Enjoy! I always do!